What’s in it for you?
- Well, first, you’ll be paid higher than industry average because at SmashFly, our leadership team believes in taking care of our high performers.
- As a top performer, you can make unprecedented commissions based on performance. (Yes, if you produce more activity than your teammates, you will be paid for it)
- You’ll get all the preparation needed to take on a sales quota. You will not be pooled as an SDR ‘dialing for dollars’, instead, you will be placed on a 1x1 strategic team with a Sales Rep (Regional Sales Manager) who owns a multi-million-dollar quota.
- You’ll gain great, resume building experience, including a daily exposure to all facets of the business: engineering, marketing, operations, enablement, sales, c-level suite.
Check your ego at the door. SmashFly invests in you! Your success is our team’s success. You have a leadership team that will take time to enable you, a 1x1 pairing with a Sales Rep whose W2 is directly impacted by your work, and a team of highly motivated SDRs that cares about the team’s success more than their own.
Who You are
You love making real connections with people, and do so easily. You empathize with your prospects, which helps you understand their goals and lets you work to overcome their challenges. You know the difference between stubbornness and persistence, and you have plenty of the latter. Our platform’s ability to solve the problems of modern recruitment sparks your curiosity, and you’re eager to learn more.
- Top performer and not feeling valued?
- Sick of the typical ‘churn & burn’ sales development culture?
- Done hearing “dial more” and eager to start talking about “quality”?
- Someone who wants to call companies with household names instead of mid-market and SMB?
What You’ll Impact at SmashFly
In this role, you’ll own a pipeline of sales leads in your territory, expertly qualifying inbound inquiries and proactively prospecting into companies with household names and large territories. SmashFly hinges on the work you do daily. As an SDR, you will forecast and deliver qualified pipeline for the sales team that impacts the bottom line of the business and propels this company forward!
What We’re Looking for
- You have one year of sales development or prospecting experience, ideally with a strong focus on outbound activity. Preferably at a SaaS or technology company (bonus points if you have experience within the Human Capital Management space)
- You have proven success in a prospect-facing or quota-carrying role
- Experience using Salesforce.com to log activities and maintain account data
- You have experience navigating and sourcing using LinkedIn
- You have a Bachelor’s degree
Our track record so far
- We’re the top ranked company in Boston by Glassdoor
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Boston Business Journal 2015 and 2016
- We’ve been named by the Boston Globe as Best Places to Work 2016