You have a passion for next generation recruiting technology and product management experience. You develop requirements docs, use cases and mockups to communicate your vision for the product. You’re happy to work closely with the product management team to develop the product backlog. And you’re excited when you can get involved in the product roadmap planning. You know that great documentation is what makes it all work seamlessly because you’ve been at this for more than 3 years. Finally, you focus on product excellence almost as much as process excellence and are happy to play a major role in user research, design brainstorming and product decisions. But, today, you’re feeling like you need a new challenge. We are so happy you’re here!
What You’ll Impact at SmashFly
In this role, you will evangelize and defend the vision of the product with the development team on a day-to-day basis. You will translate the vision from technical to business and the business to technical teams. You’ll be working with an Agile/Scrum team as a product owner and business liaison to Product Marketing, Sales, Customer Success and Legal teams. And you will lead the team from start to finish from concept to out the door. With new offerings you will work closely with customers on Early Adopter programs ensuring a smooth launch. You will ensure that user needs are identified, documented and solutions are developed to take our ground-breaking software to new levels. The work you do will impact how people attract and hire the best talent. Wouldn’t you like to work on software that makes the act of applying for a job less of a black hole and more of a personal experience? Well, that’s what we are trying to do. Think about it, the product you’re managing could end up helping someone find their dream job, while you’re doing yours.
What We’re Looking For
To give you a little more context about this role and what it means to our company, here’s the real deal on the person that would be most successful in this role:
- You have worked in and love the domain of Recruiting/HR Technology either as a practitioner/user or product manager.
- You love a good challenge and learning new technologies at a high level to guide a scalable SAAS product.
- You can fluently speak business, technology and even marketing so that what is being build is understood by all facets of the business.
- You are a superstar at gathering customer needs and baking them into an actionable product
- You work well in an agile environment and can prioritize a long list of immediate needs.
- You can scope big ideas and break them down into bite-sized chunks.
- You’re a leader with energy that excites the team around you.
- Bonus points for work experience internationalizing a SaaS product framework and/or work abroad
- You’re a stickler about UX and have a record of building great products.·
If this sounds like you, we’d love to talk with you. You ready? Hop on board.