The job you’ll be doing at SmashFly
As a Web Developer at SmashFly,
- You’ll be developing Career Marketing sites for some of the world’s biggest brands. This will include some of this stuff, too:
- You’ll use SmashFly tools, widgets and functionality to execute the site
- You’ll collaborate with customers to bring their vision to life
- You will also partner with the Customer Success team to address any ongoing needs of our customers in support of our platform
What you’ll be contributing to
At SmashFly, you will be building & architecting marketing automation software for recruiting. What we’ve created is truly best-in-class software that helps companies attract and proactively communicate with today’s top talent. The SmashFly solution is used by some of the world’s biggest brands – and we need talent like you to help us constantly improve our technology for them. The work we do here matters to companies and job seekers alike.
The skills you should have
- Experience with responsive web design to support desktop and mobile web experiences is required
- Working knowledge of current web development best practices and cross browser compatibility
- Understanding of current WCAG accessibility standards
- Experience with SEO optimization and related tools including Google Analytics
- Minimum 2+ years of relevant experience above
- Familiarity with SQL and working with databases would be awesome
- Imaging, publishing, and prototyping applications (e.g. Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, InDesign, SnagIt, etc.) – also awesome!
- Bonus points for any of the following:
- Experience with ASP.NET or Microsoft Development environment is a plus
- Ability to create web site specifications and translate mockups into functional pages
- Knowledge of creating sites in multiple languages
- Experience developing HTML Email campaigns
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Strong communication skills
Our track record so far
- We are a growth-mode software startup backed by well-respected venture capital
- We’ve delivered significant year-on-year growth since our founding
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Boston Business Journal
- We’re the top ranked company in Boston by Glassdoor
- We offer great benefits including an open vacation policy, stock options, weekly happy hours – you get the idea.
Oh, and our application process is easy, pretty transparent and painless.
We need talent like you to join us. Ready to apply? Get started.