The job you’ll be doing at SmashFly
Would you like to own the digital face of a company? If so, this is the job for you. We need a highly engaged web-marketing professional to focus on our corporate web presence, as well as contribute to how digital marketing can be leveraged throughout our marketing mix. If you can wake up in the morning and work on website strategy, have coffee over SEO/SEM, lead a brainstorming session in the afternoon on digital advertising, have a mid-day snack as you coach teammates on proper web content practices, and close your day defining digital success metrics, you’re the person for us.
Are you technical and understand CMSs, HTML, Pardot, Google Analytics and AdWords, and all the other technologies that make up the modern world of digital marketing? That’s a plus with us.
What you’ll be contributing to
- Maximize the value to SmashFly.com, including SEO/SEM, landing pages, Google AdWords, Pardot integration and whatever else we decide to add to the digital marketing mix
- Integrate digital marketing with our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of SmashFly.com, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies for how we can use our digital presence to both drive awareness and inbound leads
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests for landing pages, demo requests, contact mechanisms
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize experiences that support our prospects and customers digital journeys
- Collaborate with and/or manage internal content and creative resources, agencies and vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
The skills you should have
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools, with experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Our track record so far
- We are a growth-mode software startup backed by well-respected venture capital
- We’ve delivered significant year-on-year growth since our founding
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Boston Business Journal
- We’re the top ranked company in Boston by Glassdoor
- We offer great benefits including an open vacation policy, stock options, weekly happy hours – you get the idea.
Oh, and our application process is easy, pretty transparent and painless.
We need talent like you to join us. Ready to apply? Get started.