The job you’ll be doing at SmashFly
This QA Engineering position gets you in on the ground floor. You’ll have an opportunity to work with seasoned architects, designers, developers and individuals from our creative team while also helping establish and grow a long term QA function. SmashFly Technologies offers market-competitive rewards and the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, startup environment.
What We’re Looking for
A successful candidate will be an experienced QA engineer who enjoys working in a startup environment using agile test techniques with your team. You will participate in the planning and executions of a variety of test projects using your testing skills and passion for finding bugs. You’ll also leverage our test automation framework that targets web applications and web services to contribute to the automated regression test suite and performance test suite.
- Design and develop test cases, use cases, and exploratory testing
- Automate test cases as appropriate and scale out automated regression testing capabilities
- Provide testing status to the team including metrics for software readiness
- Follow up on bug fixes and changes
- Participate in daily standups to stay aligned with development team goals
- Enhance and maintain test automation frameworks as needed
- Support the Software QA organization and Continuous Integration activities
- Participate in continuous improvement of process and procedures
The skills you should have
- BS in CS or Engineering or equivalent experience
- Experience writing and implementing Test Plans, Test Suites, and Test Cases
- Experience with Windows-based test tools such as Visual Studio Test Professional, Telerik Test Studio and Selenium
- Background in .NET is highly desired
- Experience working in Agile team environment
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
Our track record so far
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Boston Business Journal 2015 and 2016
- We’ve been named by the Boston Globe as Best Places to Work 2016
- We’re the top ranked company in Boston by Glassdoor
- We offer great benefits including an open vacation policy, stock options, weekly happy hours – you get the idea.
Oh, and our application process is easy, pretty transparent and painless.
We need talent like you to join us. Ready to apply? Get Started.