Senior Web Developer - EARLY ADMITTANCE!
At SmashFly, we're growing. Fast. How Fast? We have doubled the size of our workforce this year. And we're one of Boston Globe's 2016 best places to work.
As a leading innovator in recruitment marketing, we do things differently, and that's why you're here. This is your unique opportunity to introduce yourself before we officially open this Senior Web Developer position. We both know, the more time we have to get to know each other, the better the chance for a great match on both sides, so let's get started!
With our Early Admittance jobs, we're changing the rules. Register now, tell us about yourself, drop off your resume and put yourself at the at the top of the list. We guarantee all Early Admittance candidates are reviewed and responded to before any others when the job is officially opened. This is only available on these Early Admittance jobs!
And because we have time before the position officially opens, we may ask to learn more about your specific skills, or ask you to provide a video introduction about your background. We'll also offer you the ability to ask questions of us and we'll respond within 48 hours. It's all part of a quick form that will take just a few minutes to complete.
Below is a bit more detail about what this position will entail. We encourage you to review and, if interested, register today to take advantage of these great benefits and direct communication.
The job you’ll be doing at SmashFly
As a Senior Web Developer at SmashFly,
- You’ll be developing Career Marketing sites for some of the world’s biggest brands. This will include some of this stuff, too:
- You will work with customers gathering requirements and estimating effort for delivery
- You’ll use SmashFly tools, widgets and functionality to execute the site
- You’ll collaborate with customers to bring their vision to life
- You will also partner with the Customer Success team to address any ongoing needs of our customers in support of our platform
What you’ll be contributing to:
At SmashFly, you will be building & architecting marketing automation software for recruiting. What we’ve created is truly best-in-class software that helps companies attract and proactively communicate with today’s top talent. The SmashFly solution is used by some of the world’s biggest brands – and we need talent like you to help us constantly improve our technology for them. The work we do here matters to companies and job seekers alike.
The skills you should have:
- Experience with responsive web design to support desktop and mobile web experiences is required
- Working knowledge of current web development best practices and cross browser compatibility
- Ability to create web site specifications and translate mockups into functional pages
- Experience with SEO optimization
- Minimum 3+ years of relevant experience above
- Familiarity with SQL and working with databases would be awesome
- Imaging, publishing, and prototyping applications (e.g. Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, InDesign, SnagIt, etc.) – also awesome!
- Bonus points for any of the following:
- Experience with ASP.NET or Microsoft Development environment is a plus
- Bonus points for: Angular, Bootstrap, etc.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Strong customer facing and communication skills
Our track record so far
- We are a growth-mode software startup backed by well-respected venture capital
- We’ve delivered significant year-on-year growth since our founding
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Boston Business Journal
- We’re the top ranked company in Boston by Glassdoor
- We offer great benefits including an open vacation policy, stock options, weekly happy hours – you get the idea.
Oh, and our application process is easy, pretty transparent and painless.
We need talent like you to join us. Ready to apply? Get started.