Senior Pre-Sales Solution Consultant - EARLY ADMITTANCE!
At SmashFly, we're growing. Fast. How fast? We're on pace to double the size of our workforce this year and have increased our team by 38% in Q1 alone!
As a leading innovator in recruitment marketing, we do things differently, and that's why you're here. This is your unique opportunity to introduce yourself before we officially open this Technical Product Manager position. We both know, the more time we have to get to know each other, the better the chance for a great match on both sides, so let's get started!
With our Early Admittance jobs, we're changing the rules. Register now, tell us about yourself, drop off your resume and put yourself at the at the top of the list.We guarantee all Early Admittance candidates are reviewed and responded to before any others when the job is officially opened. This is only available on these Early Admittance jobs!
And because we have time before the position officially opens, we may ask to learn more about your specific skills, or ask you to provide a video introduction about your background. We'll also offer you the ability to ask questions of us and we'll respond within 48 hours. It's all part of a quick form that will take just a few minutes to complete.
Below is a bit more detail about what this position will entail. We encourage you to review and, if interested, register today to take advantage of these great benefits and direct communication.
Are you excited by the chance to be looked at as a key knowledge expert within the sales family, to be the go-to resource for large multifaceted sales cycles, and to engage industry influencers and buyers? Are you confident and evangelistic in your ability to develop and deliver "standing ovation" solution demonstrations using SmashFly's Recruitment Marketing Platform tools, which align with organizations key business drivers? SmashFly has an amazing opportunity for a passionate Senior Pre-Sales Solution Consultant to help create, iterate and execute on the company's value proposition for Total Recruitment Marketing. If you are energetic, creative, and performance-driven, we look forward to hearing from you.
- Minimum of 5 years software solutions pre-sales experience, successfully supporting sales of enterprise software/technology solutions at the executive level
- New Market sales experience - success evangelizing a new product in a new market
- Experience selling or implementing recruitment solutions providing recruitment domain experience with the business issues of recruiters and sourcers is a very strong advantage
- Develop and leverage knowledge of industry trends in recruitment and specific customer current/future technology landscape in order to position the SmashFly platform, acting as a trusted advisor
- Build prospect relations through sales product presentations/demonstrations and follow-up calls
- Must have excellent communication skills and analytical skills and be comfortable representing software and speaking to operational and technical executives alike
- Energetic, hard-working, persuasive, self-motivated, and productive
- Have the ability to multitask and have strong time management skills